Saturday, October 15, 2016

Make your own Jits

I watched a multiple world champ webinar yesterday. I've followed his lessons for three years now. I know his game, but it's his game.

I also bought a six hour course on Jits for any one and thats not quite my Jits either. Closes to what I can do is Stephen Whittier's   approach. Stephen is SBG coach like Martin Aedma who lives and coaches here in Jyväskylä where I live. So a lot of answers are very near, but answers are to wrong guestions. Martin is a top competitor - I am an old jitska who wants to keep in fair physical condition. Don't get me wrong, I want to get better, but I don't have 10 training sessions per week to refine all the details like Martin or any serious competitor needs to have.

I need to figure out an easy concept base learning plan that has clear ideas that I do remember and can build on. I think I don't need any subs for a while - just passing, pinning and recovery if I loose my top position.

Very much waiting to read Jason Scully's new conceptual fundamentals... It might have good building blocks to my "new" game... It's not new, just very little refinement to old one. Basically I am learning to move :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment